Donnerstag, 21. November 2013




today was the day i woke up early and felt anxious because of my forthcoming exam and i could not get back to sleep no matter how hard i tried. and eventually i got up and started my day with a hot cup of tea and my favourite dress. it was the day i felt too foolish to be a part of this school, to fatuous for my future and the way lying ahead of me. it was the day i was scared if i would ever be good enough to achieve my goals and be the person i'd like to be. but it was also the day i was really happy, the day i laughed alot with my friends and the day i visited the grave of my old classmate that commited suicide over a year ago. today was the day i felt really satisfied with all my emotions by just feeling them at all and the day i was glad not to be in his place for a long time.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen