Mittwoch, 20. November 2013








i am not sure if i told you
but i have the burning desire to get a pet again
since my dear hamster jemy passed away this spring
and i really miss having a little friend of my own
and because of all the stress and studying
 it can get alittle lonely and tiresome at times
so a pet would really help me to cope with everything better 
i figured!

but i am just not sure
which kind of animal and when i should get it
apparently i don't have much time at the moment for anything
besides school, my friends and the usual daily routine.
which really bothers me but i can't do anything about it right now.
but because of that getting a pet right now
would be pretty selfish and innappropriate for the animal
since they do need alot of care and time on a daily base.

aah, i don't know.
it's just such a tricky situation.
but i figured first of all that i will wait until my exams are over
and then visit some shelters in the christmas holidays
and just take a look
because i want to give an animal a second chance
and get my little companion from there.
and maybe, just maybe i'll be lucky!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen