Donnerstag, 15. November 2012







today i was..yeah, i dont know. 
actually i cannot remember anything exciting which could have happend.
i guess i have to dissapoint you! but i can tell you what my plan for the weekend is!
on saturday morning kathi and i are willing to go shopping again and after that i will meet alex and nicole in the city. these two are really good friends of mine and we haven't seen us for a long time so i really see forward to that day! <3 and have i told you, that tommorrow my older brother will also come? aaw, that's so great! finally a light glance in my life again xd
on sunday he, my other brother and my father will go to the cinema and watch the movie 'cloud atlas' and i am so happyyy because this movie should be one of the best films of the year and the trailer is really great! 

hohun, go and watch the trailer, dear friends!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen