Montag, 19. November 2012



 the first photo was taken when i was watching the sunrise a few days ago!
 the quality is miserable, i know 
but it was such a lovely morning!
the past time just...
i have no word for it...
wait i have to google it! 
noin! i can't find one! 
but anyways it just isn't the best time of my life at the moment. 
i try to ignore everything bad 
if i am honest.
 but i don't seem to be that successful.

yesterday i had the worst hangover of my life. 
i had to vomit and couldn't do anything the whole day.
but, i don't know why,
 it wasn't that bad. because therefore 
the day before had make me forget everything for a few hours.
 even if i have to suffer abit afterwards..
it was worth it i guess.
but i had never ever thought 
that i would think that way about taking drugs anytime.
honestly 
it makes me feel even sadder.

but enough.
my blog should be about the positive aspects of my life
 and here i totally want to forget 
that there are any other.
so finally i have one good thing to tell you about my life right now: 
my relationship to mother 
is after a long period of time 
really really good. 
(i mean she doesn't anything about the drug thing 
or that i skip classes yet, but whatever!) 

but from now on i will try to get my life under control.
 to be the paula again which i was. a long time ago.
excuse me.
the next post will be more interesting and meaningful, 
i promise.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen