Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012


so today i will leave my home and i'm so happy to see my brother again!
oh and i wanted to apologize for the reallyyyy long post the last time 
but i just had so much to tell :p 
hope you don't mind!

oh and yesterday kathi and me got our third earhole! they are super cute <3
and actually kathi and i spent the whole last days together 
but it seems to be that her parents really don't like me
so and since today she is not allowed to meet 
or be in contact with me anymore.
i mean that's the decision of her parents 
but it's just....really really dumb! 
and the reason why we aren't able to be friends anymore is 
because she was too late at home.
i think that this is not an acceptable reason for such an decision!
 i will talk to her parents as soon as i'm back!
i don't know what they think but i will not simply accept 
that they forbid one of my best friends to know and meet me!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen