Sonntag, 22. Juli 2012











i made tonnns of silly pictures 
and i thought i could just show some of them 
so that you can see my hair  in a good light finally!
i am really happy now! 
the sun and shampoo let the colour fade away abit
 so that isn't that dark anymore!
aaaand all my darker roots are gone!
but next time i will try henna i think! 
and then maybe the orange is abit more...yesss, orange haha xd
we will see!

today i'll spent my day with kathi again! 
she came back yesterday and we have alot to talk about! 
yesterday, a good friend (his name is alex) visited me and we've done nothing really productive, 
just walk around, watching House M.D. and play boardgames
 but it was amazing to see him again and to have such a good time! 
oh, and an old friend of mine, kim and i met alot these last days! 
she is only living a few meters from me 
but we've lost the contact over the years. 
and nowww we want to change this! 
to be with her makes me just réally silly 
and i giggle and laugh all the time! 
nobody should see me like that :D

oh and i have another thing to tell you and to make the post even longer :p
i will go on vacation at wednesday!
first i will spent three lovely days with my older brother in greifswald 
because he lives and study there
 and yesss, he just want to show me his city 
and we want to spent abit time together haha :D
and saturday my mama will pick me up 
and we will go to the most lovely isle
 which is called hiddensee for ten days!
i am soo excited 
and i cannot wait at all!

<3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen