Dienstag, 25. Februar 2014


carl and rosa picked me up
from the train station on saturday
with the bike and some flags in their hands
of countries they have never heard before. 
when i asked them why they brought them, 
they simply answered
 that this was a gesture of welcome for me.
i wish i'd still be that little
and my only problems would be 
my annoying brother and my tangled hair.
iwishwishwish.
we took a quick tour with the bycicles
 because the weather was so overhelmingly beautiful
but after a while rosa got really tired 
and we had to walk 
and i gave her some bonbons to boost her energy.
it was lovely.

otherwise i spend most of my weekend inside a train
which i don't mind because i love travelling
with music in my ears
and my thoughts in my head.

--  


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen