Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012




i am bored so i thought 
i just show some random pictures 
and answer some random questions 
about myself
because honestly i've never really
introduced myself here :p


 Where were you born?

i was born in ludwigsfelde, germany. it's a little town near by berlin 
and near my home village.

Were you named after anyone?

actually yes. i think probably nobody knows this story but there is a story about a girl and a boy. their names are paul and paula. so it's the story of paul and paula :p first my mother wanted to give my other brother the name paul so that she has a paul and paula. but luckily in the end she liked the name joe alot more, haha xd my second name charlott comes from my great-granny and my mother just absolutely adored her!
 
When was the last time you cried?

i don't know. i cry about very silly things which other person actually didn't even notice. and i am always embarrassed when i cry, no matter if it's in public or just by myself.

Do you have any children?

haha, no :D that would be really strange, i guess! 
and i am not planning to get some soon!

If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?

that's a hard question, i think. probably not, because i am not really confident with myself and i do not have the feeling that i am good friend to other. but i am trying to change that and try to be the best 'me' i can be.

Do you own any pets?

ouh, yes! a hamster! his name is jemy.

Do you use sarcasm? 
 
haha, yes! actually my whole humor just consists of using it xd 
my friends are really annoyed sometimes!

Would you bungee jump?

yes, i definitly would! though i am scared of doing things like this (rollercoster, skydiving..) and i would be anxious as hell but the feeling you will get in your tummy has to be incredible!

What is your favorite cereal?

eeh, i don't know. i am not really a cereal person and if i eat it, i just always eat the one we have at home. doesn't matter which kind. except something with chocolate. 
i don't like that!

What is your eye color?

sadly, sadly it's brown!
 
Scary movies or happy endings?

definitely happy endings! i just love love stories and feel-good-movies.
after i watch such a movie or just in generell a really good movie i always have the best thoughts about everything and i could do everything! it's just like...that the movie change my view of the world for a while. not long, but it's great, though. 
best if you watched this kind of a movie in a cinema!

Do you have siblings?

haha, yes! alot! three brothers and one litlle sister!
their names are daniel, joe, carl and rosa! 

Computer or TV?

computer! everything you can do with a tv you can just do on the internet.

What is the 1ast thing you notice about a person?

eeh, probably...how beautiful my best friend jacque is? i mean she showed me some pictures on her party, which i haven't seen before of her and she was just glowing on these photographs. it was amazing! i mean, i think she has the most adorable face, hair and body! 
i truly believe that.
 
What is your favorite smell?

hmm, i like the smell of the christmas markets..in generell the smells on christmas are great! 
and i love flowers and most kinds of their smells!
 
Where is the furthest you've been from home?

if you will ask me that in three weeks i would definitely say india but now..i would say france, or sweden. oh no! i was in scotland with my class last year! i think that's the furthest i've been!

Do you have any special talents?

not really. i can crack my fingers and toes many times in a row. and i am really good in pronouncing new languages. at any rate it was so when it came to learning french in school. i was the best in reading out loud :p

Do you have any hobbies?

i like reading, drawing, painting, blogging, watching series, biking, meeting my friends, making silly phots and photographs in generell. i like going to markets, clothing, going shopping everywhere, studying the nature, looking in the sky, wether at night or day and to just try to live my life to the fullest.

do you believe in god?

no, my family is really the opposite of religious. but i think that there is 'something'. not an old, beardy man who is looking down to us and will decide if we go to hell or heaven. more like something that is in everybody of us. like love, sadness, just emotions and the nature. i think these are my religions.

<3



 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen